FOX Factory Inc. – Inside Sales Representative – Coldwater, MI (49036)
Job code: *LI *PVT
For over three decades, FOX has been an industry leader in the design and development of high performance shock absorbers and racing suspension products for snowmobiles, mountain bikes, motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, off-road cars, trucks, and SUVs.
In 1974, Bob Fox started racing his products in motocross and we haven't stopped racing since. FOX has equipped vehicles and racers that have stood atop podiums in every sport we have competed in — from the sands of Baja to the dunes of Dakar.
Our team of engineers perform rigorous tests with our athletes year-round. The data we collect from performance testing and our application of that knowledge to our product is what separates FOX from every other suspension company.
If you have a passion in Sales/Customer Service and a drive to be the best, we have a great opportunity for you! FOX Factory, Inc., a fast-growing and dynamic company in Coldwater, MI (49036) has an exciting opportunity of Inside Sales Representative available. This is a full-time opportunity that comes with outstanding benefits.
The Inside Sales Representative services existing customers, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential outlets and other trade factors. Answers phone calls efficiently and effectively to meet customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Understanding customer needs and requirements and provide relevant solutions
- Understand and meet/exceed customer expectations
- Ability to answer up to 50-70 calls per shift and maintain excellent customer satisfaction
- Sourcing current and new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate channels for further development and account set-up
- Understand the off-road industry and competitors
- Communicate professionally with customers via phone, email, fax
- Ensure proper attention to every customer
- Analyze the choices and financial capacities of every customer and suggest suitable products
- Offer different alternatives to customers in their preferred choice of product
- Demonstrate the methods of using products and resolve customer queries
- Establish friendly professional relationships with customers and maintain ongoing high-quality relationships with the customers
Qualifications/Requirements of the Inside Sales Representative:
- Must be a high school graduate or GED.
- Strong phone presence and excellent listening skills are a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Excellent team skills and promote teamwork.
- Must be able to follow deadlines and work under pressure.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy in customer orders/requests.
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to establish customer focused professional relationships.
- Ability to meet and establish deadlines.
- Flexibility and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Sales experience for 3 to 5 years is a plus.
- Previous experience working in auto parts sales, service writer, or service tech is preferred
- Intermediate to advanced applications software expertise (Excel).
- EPICORE Prophet 21 experience is a plus
- Off road enthusiast is a plus
- An understanding of suspension is a plus
To apply, go to www.ridefox.com Jobs+ section complete the application and upload your resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!