Job Opening: Inventory Manager
Sport Truck USA is a leading manufacturer and wholesale supplier of aftermarket suspension products and 4×4 accessories. These products are developed and sold through 5 divisions – BDS Suspension, Zone Offroad, JKS Mfg, RT Pro, and 4×4 Posi-Lok. Sport Truck USA is an wholly owned subsidiary of FOX Factory and operates out of Coldwater, MI. Our company goal is to provide the highest quality products with the best customer service in the industry.
The Inventory Supervisor leads the inventory control team responsible for maintaining inventory accuracy, warehouse location maintenance, optimizing space utilization, and process quality. This position will be responsible for inventories at all Sport Truck USA locations. The Inventory Control Supervisor will be hands-on while leading their team, with a heavy emphasis on reporting and analytics.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Oversees the performance and efficiency of staff executing cycle counts.
- Supervises the performance of site and operational staff
- Performs day-to-day inventory adjustments and bin location maintenance
- Participates in inventory management tasks related to product launch, engineering changes, and end- of-life
- Ensures Work Instructions and Standard Operating Procedures are regularly updated with most recent documents and information.
- Provides metrics and executes analysis used for decision making by upper management
- Interacts with management in Manufacturing, Purchasing, Production Planning, and the Warehouse to optimize inventory systems and procedures.
- Evaluates cycle count processes to ensure execution according to policy
- Requires a degree in Operations, Supply Chain, or related business field or equivalent years of experience.
- Strong understanding of personnel management and development
- Must have 2+ years related experience preferably in a manufacturing and/or warehouse environment.
- Strong leadership skills, with excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of ERP/MRP systems– Oracle experience is a plus.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Strong project/people skills.
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems independently.
- Excellent math skills, strong organizational skills and very detail oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
Apply in person at 491 W Garfield Ave in Coldwater or email resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Be sure not to title your email as resume as it will get blocked by our spam blocker. Instead title the email with the open job position.
We look forward to hearing from you!