Sport Truck USA is a leading manufacturer and wholesale supplier of aftermarket suspension products and 4×4 accessories. These products are developed and sold through 5 divisions – BDS Suspension, Zone Offroad, JKS Mfg, RT Pro, and 4×4 Posi-Lok. Sport Truck USA is an wholly owned subsidiary of FOX Factory and operates out of Coldwater, MI. Our company goal is to provide the highest quality products with the best customer service in the industry.
The position oversees the production process to ensure efficiency and performance target are met within our Coldwater, MI manufacturing facilities for the weekend shift (Friday-Sunday 5am-5pm).
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Maintain visible lead for adherence to procedures and instructions – lead by example.
- Take initiative to lead the development or improvement of new and existing process based upon personal knowledge and experience.
- Ensure team members are aware of day to day targets and responsibilities.
- Ensure team members follow defined manufacturing procedures and comply with quality requirements.
- Ensure team members are allocated effectively to meet delivery requirements and achieve quality goals and safety standards.
- Ensure all records/logs/production documents are completed appropriately.
- Ensure full adherence to 5S and cleanliness practices at all times.
- Monitor and maintain all tools and equipment.
- Manage work order closures and material movement within area.
- Ensure follow on shifts are set up for success (work orders, raw material , first/last piece inspections).
- Ensure equipment is within calibration dates.
- Ensure that all product is identified correctly and that non-conforming material is clearly identified and segregated and issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Responsible for daily management and support for the team to achieve success.
- Consistently promote high standards through personal example so the team understands the standards and behaviors expected of them.
- Hold team members accountable for following instructions, guidance, policies, and procedures. (mentor, coach, counsel, discipline)
- Monitor the completion of tasks and ensure good performance.
- Train/coordinate training for team members.
- Provide technical expertise to the team.
- Provide product expertise within team when possible.
- Ensure team understands all required safety processes and procedures.
- Ensure Health & Safety policies and procedures are met.
- Comply with all local, state, and federal laws and compliance.
- Strong organizational and management skills, previous leadership with minimum of 25 direct reports.
- Excellent leadership skills and promote teamwork.
- 3-5 years in a manufacturing supervisor role.
- Understanding of data driven decision making.
- Must be able to follow deadlines and work under pressure.
- Communication skills a must.
- Ability to see the big picture while focusing on the process and procedures necessary to produce deliverables.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy in work product.
- Ability to meet and establish deadlines.
- Flexibility and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Completed a technical degree program.
- Intermediate to advanced applications software expertise (Excel).
- EPICORE Prophet 21 experience is a plus
- Oracle experience is a plus
Apply in person at 491 W Garfield Ave in Coldwater or email resume and cover letter to stusa_HR@ridefox.com. Be sure not to title your email as resume as it will get blocked by our spam blocker. Instead title the email with the open job position.
We look forward to hearing from you!