Job Opening: Packaging Team Member
Sport Truck USA is a leading manufacturer and wholesale supplier of aftermarket suspension products and 4×4 accessories. These products are developed and sold through 5 divisions – BDS Suspension, Zone Offroad, JKS Mfg, RT Pro, and 4×4 Posi-Lok. Sport Truck USA is an wholly owned subsidiary of FOX Factory and operates out of Coldwater, MI. Our company goal is to provide the highest quality products with the best customer service in the industry.
This position is responsible for packaging kits to ensure all kits are build safely, properly and efficiently from our Coldwater, MI warehousing facilities.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
This position will ensure packaging operations are performed in a timely and efficient manner. These functions may include, but are not limited to: Read and understand bill of materials, package product per production order, build boxes, complete paperwork correctly and other duties as assigned or needed.
- Complete kits and ensures specifications are accurate to production order/ BOM
- Maintain a positive, professional and respectful behavior at all times
- Able to multitask and prioritize
- Maintain a safe, clean and organized work environment
- Expedite and follow through of “HOT / RUSH” parts; “Daily’s”
- Process and follow Production Orders; accurately follow assembly instructions when needed
- Ability to work and communicate in a cohesive manner with other Departments as needed
- Ability to use a PC
- Ability to use weigh scale
- Able to work independently and cohesively as a team member
- Must be capable and able to lift 50-60 pounds repetitively
- Detailed oriented relevant to part numbers and counting elements in a moving environment
- High School graduate, GED, or work permit.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Ability to use internal computer systems to read and document records as necessary.
- Must be able to read and write English and provide direction to other employees.
Apply in person at 491 W Garfield Ave in Coldwater or email resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Be sure not to title your email as resume as it will get blocked by our spam blocker. Instead title the email with the open job position.
We look forward to hearing from you!