Press Release: BDS 5500-Series Shocks Discontinued
Attention All ST USA Customers:
The new BDS NX2 shock line was launched in July of 2016 and has had incredible success to date. Due to the overwhelming popularity of the new line our 5500 hydro series has experienced a significant decrease in sales. After careful consideration, we have decided to discontinue both the 5000 series shocks and steering stabilizers. This does not affect the Zone Hydro shock series.
In consideration, ST USA is waiving all restock and re-box fees on qualifying returns. If you choose to return any of your current stock you may do so based on the following guidelines:
- Obtain a RMA number from your salesperson prior to returning the product
- All qualifying returns must be received to ST USA Inc by March 20th, 2017. No returns will be accepted after this deadline.
- All product must be in “new, sellable” condition.
- Products purchased over 1 year ago DO NOT qualify for return.
- All credits will be applied to your account for future purchases. No refunds will be given.
- All returns must be shipped “freight prepaid” with the RMA number clearly displayed
Please contact your salesperson with any questions or RMA requests. 800-637-3303
Thank you all for such a huge success of the new BDS NX2 shock series! We look forward to working together to ensure a great 2017!