You paid thousands of dollars for your 4-wheel drive! Shouldn’t it work when you need it? Whether you use your 4-wheel drive once a year or daily, 4x4 Posi-Lok is the only sure thing.
WHAT IS 4x4 Posi-Lok?
- 4x4 Posi-Lok is a permanent replacement for the failure prone O.E. vacuum and electric front axle engagement systems
- Allows you to engage the front axle from inside the cab
- Engagement every time because you are in direct control
- A one-inch pull of the cable ensures you will have 4-wheel drive when you need it, as long as the transfer case is engaged
- It is not a posi-trac or locker
- Simple and easy to install
- A patented front axle engagement system
- 4x4 Posi-Lok reduces front differential wear and right axle breakage
- 4x4 Posi-Lok provides 2-wheel drive low range, giving the vehicle 4-LO torque at the rear axle with bind free steering only available in 2-HI. This feature is not available with factory systems and is beneficial when maneuvering trailers
- 4x4 Posi-Lok will not disengage when ignition is turned off or the differential is submerged
- 4x4 Posi-Lok is compatible with manual or electric transfer cases and installation can be completed in one to two hours with basic hand tools. No internal differential work is required
"After installing my Posi-Lok engagement system on my 1987 Dodge Ramcharger, I’ve enjoyed trouble-free 4x4 capabilities. I thought this photo of the sticker on my rear driver’s window represents your product well…in true form!"
Greg Wilkinson, Spring Hill, FL
"Thought you might appreciate some feedback. In a word "great". Works great no hassles. Should have done this a year or two ago. Thank you for a common sense solution."
Richard Edmiston, Kansas City, MO
"This product is a perfect example of a well thought out and designed piece of equipment. Being an ASE Master Technician I can definitely appreciate it's value and functionality over that of the old thermo actuator. I would also like to take that a step further and say how much more durable and easy this kit is to install than the replacement AC Delco kit and actuator. Why hack into your vehicles' wiring harness when you can have a that's easy to install, easier on the wallet, and way more reliable? I will admit this kit really blew any reservations I had about buying this kit away as soon as I opened it. The cable is much more impressive and stronger than it looks when you see it up close. The hardware that comes with the kit is unsurpassed in quality. If you want to know that your vehicles' 4WD system is going to operate correctly when storm clouds appear on the horizon or when the trail ends then look no further, this is the kit for you!
P.S. I have to say this but I did not even have to raise the vehicle, nor remove the axle tube or drain the differential fluid. That's how nice of an install this was! Thanks guys!"
Eric Smith, Augusta, GA
"My friend and I just installed the posi-lock system on my Yukon. It took us no more than 2 hours from the time the wheels went up until they got back on the ground.
The 4x4 works perfectly now. This system is simple, easy to install, and won't need replacing. I was worried I wouldn't be able to make it to Northern Michigan on Saturday for the annual muzzleloading hunt, but I'm back in action. Thanks!"
Michael Boerman, Grand Rapids, MI