Thank you for your interest and willingness to offer up your vehicle for product development and testing.
While we have a constant flow of vehicles in and out of the R&D facilities from time to time we do look for assistance sourcing key vehicles for product development and test fitment needs. While this can be a great opportunity to gain early access and/or a smoking deal on suspension products for your vehicle there are certain requirements to participate in the program:
- Owner is responsible for delivery TO and FROM our R&R Facility in Coldwater, Michigan 49036.
- Vehicle will need to be made available for 2-3 weeks (in some cases longer).
- Owner is responsible for supplying wheels/tires based on R&D recommendations.
- Owner is responsible for any accessories - in most cases base kit is included. FOX shocks/coilovers and other accessories/upgrades are available for purchase.
- Owner is responsible for any additional expenses - lug nuts, mount/balance, alignment, shipping etc.
- Custom powder coat options are not available.
- Vehicle will be driven on/off-road for product testing and likely used for promotional content.
All of that sounds good?
If you're ready to offer up your vehicle then your next step is to check below for our current list of vehicles needs and to submit your application. If your vehicles makes the list, someone from our R&D team will reach out to work out all of the details and get you on the schedule.